Tutu Helper is a third-party app store that allows to install paid apps and games for free. With over 50 million users it is considered as one of the best app store for no jailbreak/root users.
Tutu Helper runs on multi-platform Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and PC.
Follow the step-by-step installation guide below.
Download Tutu Helper for Android
- Navigate to Settings > Security > Device administration > Turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download APK File.
- Once download is complete proceed with installation of the app.
- The app will be ready to use on the homepage. Enjoy!
The app requires minimum Android 2.0 or later.
Download Tutu Helper for iOS
- Download iOS File.
- Choose “Regular” which is the free version of the app.
- Click Install > Allow Installation. Once done the app will be in home screen.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management >”Tutu Helper’s Profile” > Trust this app. (The profile certificate name may vary, choose based on that).
- Now the app is all ready to use.
It requires minimum iOS 7. Supports on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Download Tutu Helper for PC
- Download EXE File.
- Navigate to Downloads Folder and right click on the .exe file and run the software as administrator.
- Save the files on C:\ Drive or any location of your preference and complete the installation procedure.
- Once done you will be able to use the app on your PC.
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is “VIP” version?
Tutu Helper VIP is a paid version of the app that comes with dedicate support, no ads and revoke guarantee.
We highly recommend you to purchase the app once you’re satisfied with it and support the developers.
Why is it showing Untrusted Enterprise Developer?
Tutu Helper is a third-party app it requires a certificate signed by Apple in order to run on iOS platform. Since the app store shares paid apps and games for free Apple keeps revoking the certificate every other few week.
To prevent this to happen Tutu Helper team has developed a tool. Use the anti-revoke app to prevent getting revoked.